To schedule an interview with Richard R. Hammar, or the editors of Church Law & Tax Report or Church Finance Today editors, please contact us here.
- The Legal and Moral Case for a Defibrillator (Church Law & Tax Report, May/June 2017)
- Churches, Gender Identity, and Bathroom Access (Church Law & Tax Report, March/April 2017)
- Top Reasons Churches End Up In Court
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse in Churches
- Church Compensation Trends
- Tax Law Changes Churches Must Consider
- Is Fraud Really A Problem for Today's Churches?
"Richard Hammar's article, 'Addressing Church-Paid Medical Benefits,' is the best information on this critical topic that I have seen. Church Finance Today is a source for sound, reliable, and technically correct church finance information. I consistently recommend this newsletter."
—Dan Busby, President, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
"I am a subscriber to your Church Finance Today newsletter. The May 2011 issue alerted me that I needed to apply for the health insurance tax credit by May 15, which I did today. Had I not been a subscriber, I would have missed out on it (and it's almost $2,300 for us). "
—Glynn Kegley, Briar Hill Baptist Church
"I've been on the job over 10 years now and I still find new and valuable information in each issue [of Church Law & Tax Report] published! When I first took the job I met another church administrator who decided to take me under his wing. He met with me early on in his office and made two suggestions that I found to be invaluable; subscribe to Church Law & Tax Report, and join NACBA. I did both within several days of that meeting and have been happy with both decisions ever since.
Each issue of Church Law & Tax Report is packed with information absolutely crucial to the performance of my ...
- April Is Child Abuse Prevention Month – Why Churches Need to Take Action
- Compensation Survey Will Help Churches Set Fair Pay
- Why Churches Need to Get 3 Tax Issues Right When Setting Compensation for Pastors
- 10 Tax Developments that Affect Churches and Clergy
- Christianity Today's Church Law & Tax Receives $750,000 Grant to Build Robust Online Church Staff Compensation Resource