Gain valuable understanding of how unique, and often confusing, tax laws apply to churches and clergy, plus timely information on how to comply.
- Church ExpensesReceipts, reimbursements, mileage, IRS audits
- Church IncomeCharitable contributions, Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT), sales taxes, restricted gifts
- ClergyExemptions, filing tax returns, housing allowance, definitions, withholdings, penalties, audit risk, estimated taxes, Social Security reporting requirements, taxable income, love gifts, retirement gifts
- Exemption501(c)(3), property tax, sales tax, political activity
- Payroll & BenefitsTaxable and nontaxable
- Why Churches Should Invest in Security Cameras
- What You Need to Know About Negotiating a Raise
- Lunch Expenses for Church Staff—Business or Personal?
- Minding the Gap: Gender and Compensation in Churches and Ministries
- New Act Restores Tax-Free Premium Reimbursements for Many
- The Top 10 Church Law & Tax Articles of 2016
- How to Monitor Your Church’s Financial Health