Thank you to everyone who joined a Church Law & Tax webinar in 2018. We hope the webinars have been useful to you and your church. We pray they also continue to serve you well as on-demand videos on ChurchLawAndTax.com.
The new year now offers us another chance to equip and educate church pastors, staff members, and volunteers—and we’re excited to announce we’re expanding our efforts to do just that through the Church Law & Tax 2019 Webinar Series.
In our conversations with many of you, you told us you wanted a Church Law & Tax webinar as often as once a month. We’ve responded, planning at least 10 webinars for the year ahead. Many of you also indicated you’d like the opportunity to have more time for questions and answers at the end of the webinars. We hear you, and we’re committed to finding ways we can incorporate more Q&A into all of the upcoming webinars. Our upcoming series also reflects the topics many of you suggested, often presented by well-liked and well-respected speakers you requested.
Without further ado, here is the current lineup for the Church Law & Tax 2019 Webinar Series. Mark your calendars, sign-up for our five free Church Law & Tax eNLs, and bookmark this page for updates throughout the year ahead:
Church Law & Tax’s 2019 Webinar Series
- Top Tax Developments for 2019, January 30, 2019, presented by Richard Hammar
- Housing Allowance Update, February 2019, presented by Richard Hammar
- Top Church Compensation Questions, March 13, 2019, presented by Elaine Sommerville
- Protecting Youth in the #MeToo Era, April 17, 2019, presented by Richard Hammar
- GAAP Changes and Church Finances, May 15, 2019, presented by Michael Batts
- Talking Money/Compensation in Church, June 5, 2019, presented by ChurchSalary
- Church IT Priorities in the Church, August 2019, presented by Nick Nicholaou
- The State of Church Finances
- 2020 State of Church Compensation (Part 1), September 2019, presented by ChurchSalary
- State of Church Budget Priorities (Part 2), September 2019, presented by Church Law & Tax
- Setting Church Compensation Packages, October 16, 2019, presented by Elaine Sommerville
- Top Year-End Tasks and Tax Changes, November 6, 2019, presented by Richard Hammar