Church Finance Today
Keep your church safe, legal, and financially sound.
When you subscribe you get instant online access to help your church:
- Reduce potential legal liability
- Manage finances and risks
- Comply with IRS requirements
Churches having nonminister employees (or one or more ministers who report their federal income taxes as employees and who have elected voluntary withholding) ...
Churches hiring their first nonminister employee between January 1 and March 31, 2016, may exempt themselves from the employer's share of Social Security ...
• Federal income tax and self-employment tax returns by individuals for calendar year 2015 are due by this date.
• Last day to file an amended ...