Church Finance Today
Keep your church safe, legal, and financially sound.
When you subscribe you get instant online access to help your church:
- Reduce potential legal liability
- Manage finances and risks
- Comply with IRS requirements
• Churches hiring their first nonminister employee between October 1 and December 31, 2015, may exempt themselves from the employer's share of Social ...
• Ministers (who have not elected voluntary withholding) and self-employed workers must file their fourth quarterly estimated federal tax payment ...
• Employees and employers each pay Social Security and Medicare taxes equal to 7.65 percent of an employee's wages. The tax rate does not ...