Church Law & Tax Report
Become a Member
Keep your church safe, legal, and financially sound.
When you become a member you get instant online access to help your church:
- Reduce potential legal liability
- Manage finances and risks
- Comply with IRS requirements
• Churches must submit to the Social Security Administration "Copy A" of each W-2 form issued to employees for 2014 along with a W-3 transmittal ...
- Federal income tax and self-employment tax returns by individuals for calendar year 2014 are due by this date.
- Last day to file an amended federal income tax return (Form 1040X) for calendar year 2011 (unless you received an extension of time to file your 2011 return).
• Churches hiring their first nonminister employee between January 1 and March 31, 2015, may exempt themselves from the employer's share of Social ...
• Churches having nonminister employees (or one or more ministers who report their federal income taxes as employees and who have elected voluntary ...
• If your church or organization reported withheld taxes of more than $50,000 during the most recent lookback period (for 2015 the lookback period ...
• If your church or organization reported withheld taxes of $50,000 or less during the most recent lookback period (for 2015 the lookback period ...