Church Law & Tax Report
Become a Member
Keep your church safe, legal, and financially sound.
When you become a member you get instant online access to help your church:
- Reduce potential legal liability
- Manage finances and risks
- Comply with IRS requirements
Churches with nonminister employees (or ministers who report their federal income taxes as employees and who have elected voluntary withholding) must ...
A church hiring its first nonminister employee between January 1 and March 31, 2018, may exempt itself from the employer’s share of Social Security ...
- Federal income tax and self-employment tax returns by individuals for calendar year 2017 are due.
- Last day to file amended federal income tax return (Form 1040X) for 2014 (unless you received an extension).
If your church reported withheld taxes of more than $50,000 during the most recent lookback period (for 2018, the lookback period is July 1, 2016, through ...