Church Law & Tax Report
Become a Member
Keep your church safe, legal, and financially sound.
When you become a member you get instant online access to help your church:
- Reduce potential legal liability
- Manage finances and risks
- Comply with IRS requirements
Churches having nonminister employees (or one or more ministers who report their federal income taxes as employees and who have elected voluntary withholding) ...
Churches hiring their first nonminister employee between January 1 and March 31, 2019, may exempt themselves from the employer’s share of Social ...
- Federal income tax and self-employment tax returns by individuals for calendar year 2018 are due by this date.
- Last day for most taxpayers to file an amended federal income tax return (Form 1040X) for calendar year 2015 (unless you received an extension of time to file your 2015 return).
If your church reported withheld taxes of $50,000 or less during the most recent lookback period (for 2019 the lookback period is July 1, 2017, through ...
If your church reported withheld taxes of more than $50,000 during the most recent lookback period (for 2019 the lookback period is July 1, 2017, through ...