Church IT experts Nick Nicholaou and Jonathan Smith join Church Law & Tax Content Editor Matthew Branaugh to discuss their recommended best practices for protecting data, including antivirus/malware protection, ways to train staff to act with caution, administering data backups, and avoiding ransomware.
More from This Series:
- Hardware, Software, and VPNs
- Communication Tools for Staff
- Communicating with the Congregation
- Electronic Giving
- Concluding Thoughts
- “Protecting Your Church from Cyber Threats,” by Bobby Ross Jr.
- “Six Ways Churches Can Thwart New Email Threat,” by Bobby Ross Jr.
- “How to Prepare Your Church for Cybersecurity Threats,” by Jamie Aten
- “Churches and Cybersecurity Risks,” by Elizabeth Jackson
- “Protect Your Church from Data Loss or Theft,” by Nick Nicholaou
- “Protecting IT from Disasters,” by Nick Nicholaou
To stay updated on the latest COVID-19 news and advice from Church Law & Tax, visit: www.ChurchLawAndTax.com/Coronavirus