When a church departs from its regular programming, extra care—and good insurance coverage—are required.
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
Video: The legal issues your church needs to consider when it ministers overseas.
- Ministerial Exemption Prevents Court from Resolving Lawsuit
- Church Board Guilty of Defamation
- Exemption of Unemployment Services Doesn't Violate First Amendment
- Church Bulletin Basics
- When is safety training provided for youth ministry leaders?
- Restricting Activities of Transgender Church Member