Acquire an increased understanding of financial principles and money management for churches, and learn about the latest financial developments and issues churches face.
- Accounting & BudgetsAccounting, debt, spending, stewardship, proposals, reports, performance measurements
- CompensationSetting salary and benefits
- FraudEmbezzlement, detection, investigation, prevention
- GivingTithes, offerings, capital campaigns, fundraising, giving methods, restricted and designated gifts
- Internal ControlsInternal audits, external audits, internal control of assets
- How to Monitor Your Church’s Financial Health
- Challenges to the New Overtime Regulations
- Q&A: Do Overtime Hours at Camp Qualify as an Exemption?
- Why Churches Need a Conflict of Interest Policy
- Responding to Threats
- Why Financial Documentation Is a “Must” for Your Ministry
- Q&A: Can We Give an Honorarium to a Visiting Missionary?