Acquire an increased understanding of financial principles and money management for churches, and learn about the latest financial developments and issues churches face.
- Accounting & BudgetsAccounting, debt, spending, stewardship, proposals, reports, performance measurements
- CompensationSetting salary and benefits
- FraudEmbezzlement, detection, investigation, prevention
- GivingTithes, offerings, capital campaigns, fundraising, giving methods, restricted and designated gifts
- Internal ControlsInternal audits, external audits, internal control of assets
- What Church Employees Need to Know About Negotiating Compensation
- 3 Ways to be a Good Neighbor to Disaster Survivors
- What You Need to Know About Negotiating a Raise
- Minding the Gap: Gender and Compensation in Churches and Ministries
- How to Monitor Your Church’s Financial Health
- Challenges to the New Overtime Regulations
- Q&A: Do Overtime Hours at Camp Qualify as an Exemption?