Gain clarity and get trusted analysis on the most recent cases, court rulings, and relevant issues for churches and clergy.
- Board & GovernanceAdministration, denominations, boards, polity, mandatory policies
- ClergyKey rights and potential liabilities for ordained religious leaders; counseling, penitent privilege
- EmploymentHiring, termination, compensation and benefit law, discrimination, privacy, minimum wage, overtime, payday laws, workers’ compensation, worker classification
- PropertyZoning, building codes, ownership, copyright, intellectual property
- Religious FreedomFirst Amendment
- Succession Plans: Why Your Church Needs One
- The Top 10 Church Law & Tax Articles of 2016
- Responding to the Transgender Bathroom Access Controversy
- Challenges to the New Overtime Regulations
- What I Learned from Advising the Boy Scouts of America During Their Abuse Crisis
- Q&A: Do Overtime Hours at Camp Qualify as an Exemption?
- Why Churches Need a Conflict of Interest Policy