Home > Law
Gain clarity and get trusted analysis on the most recent cases, court rulings, and relevant issues for churches and clergy.
- Board & GovernanceAdministration, denominations, boards, polity, mandatory policies
- ClergyKey rights and potential liabilities for ordained religious leaders; counseling, penitent privilege
- EmploymentHiring, termination, compensation and benefit law, discrimination, privacy, minimum wage, overtime, payday laws, workers’ compensation, worker classification
- PropertyZoning, building codes, ownership, copyright, intellectual property
- Religious Freedom
- How to Create a Church Culture of Accountability in the #MeToo Era
- Why Hiring Ex-Offenders Should Be a Priority for Churches
- What Church Employees Need to Know About Negotiating Compensation
- What Does Sexual Harassment Look Like in the Church?
- When Are Church Employment Practices Subject to the ADA?
- Supreme Court: Public Benefit Programs Available to Churches
- What Pastors Need to Know About Mental Health, Ministry, and Liability