Nick Nicholaou, author of Church IT: Using Information Technology for the Mission of the Church, joined Church Law & Tax Editor Matthew Branaugh for a free, one-hour webinar discussing—in understandable terms—how to evaluate strategic IT decisions and decision-making.
- Leading in an IT vacuum—who makes decisions and who sets policies.
- Windows v. MacOS—which one is better, or does it even matter anymore?
- Bring Your Own Device (“BYOD”) to the church office—wise or worrisome?
- WiFi—access, security, and setup.
- How to recruit IT volunteers.
- How to retain high-quality IT staff.
Also, be sure to check out our “IT Game Plans for Successful Ministry - Extended Q&A” video. In the bonus video, Nick Nicholaou answers participant questions that we were not able to get to during the live webinar.