Retirement compensation and benefits are frequently a concern of church leaders and pastors. It is common for churches to provide an option through denominational affiliations. While others may offer their own plan, they aren’t confident it is the best. Others offer nothing at all.
This webinar recording is presented by Matthew Branaugh, Church Law & Tax attorney and content editor, and attorney Danny Miller, covering retirement plan options, managing costs, and rules and regulations for pastors and church staff.
Danny Miller | Attorney
Matthew Branaugh | Attorney & Content Editor for Church Law And Tax
Reading & Resources:
Download the resources and templates mentioned in this webinar below.
- 2023 Church & Clergy Tax Guide | Download PDF
- Elaine Sommervilles 2nd Edition of Church Compensation | Book
- Taking the Right Steps to Retirement | Article
- Retirement Planning for Pastors | Article
- Q&A: Planning Ahead for Pastor’s Retirment | Article