Editor’s Note. This video is part of the Advantage Membership. Learn more on how to become an Advantage Member or upgrade your membership.
In this exclusive webinar for Church Law & Tax Advantage Members, renowned attorney, CPA, and senior editor Richard R. Hammar will provide key updates and reminders for a variety of year-end tasks, including:
- the correct handling of business expenses;
- the setting of minister housing allowances;
- the documenting and processing of charitable contributions; and,
- the records and paperwork needed for upcoming tax-filing season.
Watch now and learn how to finish well in 2021 and start strong in 2022.
Download the presentation slides to follow along and take notes as you watch.
- Master 17 end-of-year tasks using this helpful to-do list to finish the year strong.
- Listen to episode 6 of the Church Law podcast to hear further from Richard Hammar on completing year-end to-do’s.
- Discover one of the most important tax benefits available to ministers, housing allowances, by exploring this recommended reading.
- Review the four specific requirements for business expense reimbursements.
- Get advice from experts on evaluating property tax exemptions.
- Correctly report tax liability with this helpful reference guide.