Increase awareness of potential risks and liabilities for churches and leaders, and learn practical steps for protecting ministry.
- Children & YouthAbuse prevention, abuse reporting requirements, nursery, high-risk activities
- EmergenciesDisaster, crisis, medical, violence
- InsuranceCoverage, claims, disputes
- PersonnelStaff, volunteers, screening, harassment, misconduct
- PropertyBuilding, contracts, security, playgrounds, parking lots, entry, accessibility
- TransportationDrivers, vehicles, screening
- Succession Plans: Why Your Church Needs One
- Q&A: Lessons in Protection and Prevention from the Anti-Defamation League
- How to Avoid Disaster Aid Burnout
- New Act Restores Tax-Free Premium Reimbursements for Many
- The Top 10 Church Law & Tax Articles of 2016
- Tips for Congregations Threatened by Wildfires
- What Do You Do with Volunteers Who Exhibit 'Gray Area' Behavior?