Increase awareness of potential risks and liabilities for churches and leaders, and learn practical steps for protecting ministry.
- Children & YouthAbuse prevention, abuse reporting requirements, nursery, high-risk activities
- EmergenciesDisaster, crisis, medical, violence
- InsuranceCoverage, claims, disputes
- PersonnelStaff, volunteers, screening, harassment, misconduct
- PropertyBuilding, contracts, security, playgrounds, parking lots, entry, accessibility
- TransportationDrivers, vehicles, screening
- When Are Church Employment Practices Subject to the ADA?
- Three Ways to be a Good Neighbor to Disaster Survivors
- Before Hurricane Irma Strikes: What You Can Do
- What You Need to Know About Negotiating a Raise
- Why Domestic Violence in the Home Endangers Your Church
- How to Train Disaster Volunteers in Your Church
- Lunch Expenses for Church Staff—Business or Personal?