Increase awareness of potential risks and liabilities for churches and leaders, and learn practical steps for protecting ministry.
- Children & YouthAbuse prevention, abuse reporting requirements, nursery, high-risk activities
- EmergenciesDisaster, crisis, medical, violence
- InsuranceCoverage, claims, disputes
- PersonnelStaff, volunteers, screening, harassment, misconduct
- PropertyBuilding, contracts, security, playgrounds, parking lots, entry, accessibility
- TransportationDrivers, vehicles, screening
- The Top 10 Church Law & Tax Articles of 2016
- Tips for Congregations Threatened by Wildfires
- What Do You Do with Volunteers Who Exhibit 'Gray Area' Behavior?
- How to Provide Spiritual and Emotional Care in the Wake of Hurricane Matthew
- What I Learned from Advising the Boy Scouts of America During Their Abuse Crisis
- How to Start a Disaster Ministry
- Q&A: Do Overtime Hours at Camp Qualify as an Exemption?