Increase awareness of potential risks and liabilities for churches and leaders, and learn practical steps for protecting ministry.
- Children & YouthAbuse prevention, abuse reporting requirements, nursery, high-risk activities
- EmergenciesDisaster, crisis, medical, violence
- InsuranceCoverage, claims, disputes
- PersonnelStaff, volunteers, screening, harassment, misconduct
- PropertyBuilding, contracts, security, playgrounds, parking lots, entry, accessibility
- TransportationDrivers, vehicles, screening
- What Churches Need to Know About the New FEMA Disaster Aid Process
- Why Hiring Ex-Offenders Should Be a Priority for Churches
- 4 Effective Methods to Prepare for Gun Violence at Church
- Finding a Church Insurance Broker
- Child Abuse Reporting Laws for Federal
- Q&A: Are New 15-Passenger Vans Safer?
- Child Abuse Reporting Laws for Arizona