The Church Law podcast’s audience continues to grow—and with this 16th episode, it’s time to give the listeners a turn. In this episode, Erika and guest Matthew Branaugh, attorney and content editor at Church Law & Tax, review several listener-submitted questions. Whatever topic they’re tackling, listeners are sure to find several questions they relate to—and the information they need to move forward in their ministries.
- “What Does it Mean for a Church to be in Compliance?”—a free webinar with attorney Erika Cole
- Church Bylaws—a free download from attorney Erika Cole
- “When Is It Wise to Pay for Legal Counsel?” by attorney Matthew Branaugh
- “How to Hire an Attorney for Your Church” by attorney Richard R. Hammar
- “Immigration of Alien Ministers, Religious Vocations, and Religious Occupations” by attorneys Richard R. Hammar, Lina Yen Hughes, and Gerald Cipolla
- “Keeping Children Safe in Your Church,” Episode 15 of the Church Law podcast
- “Protect the Children in Your Church’s Small Groups” by attorney H. Robert Showers
- Reducing the Risk: A Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Program
- “Immunity Statutes” by attorney Richard R. Hammar
- “Q&A: Reducing Legal Liability for Church Board Members” by attorney David Middlebrook
- “Cash, Check, Cryptocurrency, and More—Why Churches Need More Giving Options,” Episode 10 of the Church Law podcast
- “Seven Points to Consider Before Selecting a Mobile Giving App” by attorney Matthew Branaugh
- “What’s the Best Giving App for Your Church?” by attorney Matthew Branaugh
- Church Compensation, Second Edition by CPA Elaine Sommerville
Questions? We welcome them! Please email Erika Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. Erika reads each comment and may answer your question in an upcoming episode.
See all episodes of Church Law.
The Church Law podcast is part of Christianity Today’s ChurchLawAndTax.com, a not-for-profit publishing ministry.